If you take your yarn projects out with you, and even if you don’t, a portable kit with the tools you need handy is a great idea! I am certainly not out and about these days, but I do knit or crochet in different spots in my house, so I like having my tools easily portable. Here’s what I keep in mine:
- Stitch markers of many persuasions. Depending on what you need then for different stitch markers work better for different things.
- A tape measure – mine has both metric and imperial measures
- Small scissors
- Yarn needles
- A small crochet needle for fixing mistakes
- A pen for making notes in my craft bujo
- A loosening/tightening tool for exchangeable circular needles
- Knitting needle caps
- A cable and cable ends for circular needles.
What tools do you like to have handy when crafting?