Make a checklist of these steps to keep yourself on track. Keep it in your bullet journal or tacked to the wall above your work area.
1. Prepare your address list – So you know how many cards you need.
2. Make decisions – Bought or made? Photocard or handcrafted?
3. Get ready – Gather supplies. Order Postage
4. Ready, set, make! – Finalise. Order. Create
5. Stuff and send! – Finish up and send out.
Need help and support? Get it in the free e-mail class.
10 thoughts on “Get Your Christmas Cards Done & Dusted”
Yep — need to get started right now, since I make all my Christmas Cards!
This is so impressive. I’m lucky if I can get all the store bought ones addressed and mailed.
You can do it! Set up a checklist, and some deadlines 🙂
Yes, me too! It’s crunch time!
This is a good reminder for me. Thanks for the suggested list to put on my desk area to remind me.
As a crafter with an Etsy shop where I sell handmade cards, I appreciate the reminder to folks that sending actual cards is still a wonderful thing to do! Great post.
Please drop a link to your shop! I love sending and receiving cards every year.
Thanks for asking. I’ve added the link above. I am just now adding some more Christmas cards to the shop.