A Mindful Daily Journal with space for affirmations, and a coloring page.
Have you been trying to start a morning mindset practice, but keep giving up? You journal for a few days, but end up falling off the wagon because it’s too complicated, or you feel like you don’t know what to do? My Mindful Journal and Coloring Book can help you to develop the habit over the course of one month.
With 30 daily 4-page spreads including simple prompts, a blank page, and a coloring page, it sets you up for success in your morning practice. All you need to start is a pen, and a set of colored pencils.
- Note the day, date, and weather
- Write your affirmation for the day
- Journal what’s in your head, and in your heart. Feel free to use any spiritual practice (like a tarot card draw), to help you reflect.
- Continue with free journaling if you wish
- Use the coloring page for moments of mindfulness in the morning and throughout the day.
- At the end of the day, note the things you are grateful for.
They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit. This journal will help you to establish and cement your daily journaling practice. Think of it as a 30-day morning mindset cure!
- Square Format: 8.5 x8.5 inches
- Cream pages
- Dot grid journaling sheets
- a variety of coloring page designs
- designed for use with colored pencils or crayons. Please use a protective sheet if you color with markers.
Get a jumpstart on your daily journal, and start your day off more intentionally. This journal would be a great gift!