Successfully start your own seeds this year with a simple log book for beginners.
You know that starting your own seeds indoors comes with advantages like cost savings, getting a larger variety of varieties, and more control over timing, but you want to be sure to not waste your efforts.
This beginner’s log book will help you to work out your sowing and transplant dates, and keep track of your budding garden.
There’s a brief introduction on getting started with sowing seeds, but this log book is meant for those who have already done some research, and are mostly looking for a way to keep track of the sowing process easily.
- large size with lots of space
- multiple pages – can be used for up to three years
- space for sketches or notes
- glossy cover to protect against dirt and spills
- simple layout with a simple process
A great gift for a new or experienced gardener!